KX is the fastest, best-informed, real-time decision-making engine in the world, connected to the data you need. KX can capture any data, run anywhere and is the highly efficient way to complete the most advanced of tasks. The unrivalled streaming analytics capabilities drive the most demanding business decisions with real-time continuous intelligence.
|The Problem – Knowing Too Late||The Opportunity – Knowing In Advance||Proactive Rather Than Reactive|
• Many contemporary analytics platforms are based on an old-style polled model where data is persisted into a repository by certain processes, retrieved in queries by different ones only to evaluated in yet another set before the results are finally returned to the user.
• The problem is that in the interim the data will change and with it the market has moved, the fault has occurred, or the opportunity has passed.
• To find out what is happening, or even better what might happen you need streaming analytics.
• Streaming analytics enables instantaneous decision-making based not only on data as it arrives but crucial on factoring in historical data as well.
• Contextual analysis identifies patterns and insights based on moving averages, correlations, and machine learning over historical data.
• In short, streaming analytics goes beyond telling you what has happened. Instead, this shall outline what is happening, but more importantly, what may be about to happen.
• Data is the new force fueling innovation and guiding successful organizations in informing their decisions, reforming their processes and out-performing competition.
• It’s all about data: digital transformation is premised on it, machine learning is built upon it, operational efficiency is measured by it.
• Data is, without doubt, the new power and KX can help you harness it.
Continuous Business Intelligence
The KX Difference
|Continuous Realtime Intelligence||• KX enables real-time analysis of any data, whether at speed or at rest, providing firms with dynamic insights into what’s happening, right now.
• Continuous updates enable them to make decisions instantly, and automatically.
|“World’s Fastest Time Series Database”||• Independently verified as outperforming competing technologies,
• KX delivers powerful sub-microsecond latency for stream event processing with the ability to ingest and store 30 million updates per second and over 10 TB per day – in the moment, in-context and in real-time.
|Cloud-Optimized for Maximum Flexibility||• Cloud provides instant scalability, cheap storage, easy integration, robust security and a new development paradigm based on microservices revolutionizing time to market for applications
• KX leverages all these benefits with both cloud-first and self-managed streaming analytics options for clients, with a cloud-native platform for critical real-time performance and continuous actionable intelligence
|Consulting Services||Training Courses and Workshops||Support|
|• Our global team of talented KX engineers have years of experience in developing, deploying and supporting kdb+ based applications and mission critical solutions across multiple industries.
• kdb+ has been utilised in areas ranging from transaction cost analysis, real-time risk aggregation, visualization and latency analysis, and across the worlds of finance, manufacturing, automotive, telco, oil and gas and utilities.
• We specialize in leveraging kdb+ for pricing and analytics use case in financial services and banking
|• A series of training courses are offered which can either be derived from standard modules or bespoke topics at a client’s requests.
• All our trainers are senior kdb+ technologists with years of experience designing, implementing and supporting KX based systems for our clients.
• After attending any of the training courses participants have full access to our premium support service with access to kdb+ engineers on a 24/7 basis for three months, ensuring attendees continue to benefit from our knowledge even after course completion.
|• We provide skilled personnel to work under your direction to help develop, maintain, manage and support your KX applications.
• Our skilled professionals can help you manage fluctuating resource needs, skills gaps and changing priorities to meet your aggressive project timelines.
• We have a full ecosystem of resources designed to enhance, improve and support customer experience and delivery. We offer a range of kdb+ technology support options and can customize a service to suit specific client needs.
• These responses are delivered by knowledgeable staff familiar with the code at a very deep level and not scripted responses from an outsourced support centre.
The KX benefits
Treliant and KX alliance offers customers leading edge technology combined with services and consultancy support to drive successful outcomes for your business.