With the proliferation of technology innovation, third-party technology dependency, and the emergence of artificial intelligence, what are the regulators messaging to financial institutions about the risks, and what should Chief Risk and Compliance Officers be doing now to anticipate and prepare?
- Understand the ways in which tech innovation and AI is likely to change the landscape of banking and how risk and compliance are managed
- Understand what the regulators are saying about the risks, the expectations of banks, and what direction they are going in determining appropriate oversight and regulation of technology and AI in banking
- Understand what Chief Risk and Compliance Officers should be monitoring and the steps they should be taking to ensure preparation for the road ahead
- Understand what banks can and should be doing now to effectively manage these risks
Date and Time:
November 7, 2023 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM (ET)
- Karin Lockovitch, Senior Managing Director, Regulatory Compliance, Mortgage, and Operations Solutions, Treliant LLC
Additional speakers to be announced.