With the new guidance related to fees, what decisions are banks making to comply and what are the trade-offs of those decisions? What are the operational, control and risk/compliance implications of those decisions? What actions have the regulators taken related to these new expectations and what can we learn from those steps? What steps should risk and compliance leaders take to ensure compliance and prepare for examinations?
- Understand the new expectations of regulators related to fees.
- Understand the implications of these new expectations to bank business models — products, operations, controls, risk and compliance processes, etc.
- Understand the announced enforcement actions related to these new expectations and what we can learn from them.
- Understand what risk and compliance leaders can and should do to comply and prepare.
Date and Time:
September 27, 2023 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM
- Karin Lockovitch, Senior Managing Director, Regulatory Compliance, Mortgage, and Operations Solutions, Treliant
- Carl Pry, Senior Advisor, Treliant
- Michael Mancusi, Partner, Arnold and Porter