Treliant’s LIBOR Risk Assessment
The London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) transition is fast approaching. We encourage all companies to complete a LIBOR Risk Assessment to establish where they are in preparing for the transition. Take our LIBOR Risk Assessment to receive a personalized score on your firm’s exposure.
Click here to complete our LIBOR Risk Assessment.
Articles in the Outlook 2019 issue of New Coordinates, Treliant's Quarterly Newsletter, include:
- Retail Bankers Face a Kaleidoscope of Changes, Challenges, and Opportunities in 2019
- 2019 Outlook on the Cybersecurity Threat Landscape
- Instilling Continuous Cybersecurity Awareness in the Battle Against Business E-mail Compromise
- 2018 in Review: Has Anything Really Changed in Financial Crimes Compliance?
- Retail Real Estate: A Cautionary Tale Underscores the Need to Mitigate Risk
- Where the Streets Have No Name: Avoiding the Nightmare of a Bad Mortgage Servicing Transfer
Click here to subscribe.
New Episode of the Compliance Hero Podcast
In the latest episode of Compliance Hero, Kathlyn (Lyn) L. Farrell speaks with Richard Harvey, about “Five Tips for Making Relationships Work between the Three Lines of Defense.” Listen and let us know the compliance, operational, and leadership challenges you would like addressed in future episodes.
Compliance Hero is a podcast for financial institution compliance professionals. In this podcast, Lyn Farrell and top compliance professionals discuss issues related to the complicated and dynamic job of compliance risk management, including hot compliance topics, managing the compliance function, and compliance leadership-related issues.