New Episode of the Compliance Hero Podcast
In the latest episode of Compliance Hero, Kathlyn (Lyn) L. Farrell
speaks with with Doug Jackson, Chief Compliance Officer, Regions Bank, about “Five Things Compliance Officers Should Know in Our Changing Environment of 2018.” Listen
and let us know the compliance, operational, and leadership challenges you would like addressed in future episodes.
Compliance Hero is a podcast for financial institution compliance professionals. In this podcast, Lyn Farrell and top compliance professionals discuss issues related to the complicated and dynamic job of compliance risk management, including hot compliance topics, managing the compliance function, and compliance leadership-related issues.
Treliant Risk Advisors Institute for Strategic Compliance Leadership
The Compliance Leadership Institute’s mission is to drive leadership excellence in regulatory risk compliance throughout the financial services industry. We achieve this goal by helping to enhance the ability of compliance leaders to achieve greater personal and professional effectiveness in their roles as compliance/risk managers, particularly in their ability to motivate and persuade others that have no direct accountability to the compliance function.
Request more information
about our upcoming Spring session.
Articles in the Spring 2018 issue of New Coordinates, Treliant's Quarterly Newsletter, include:
- Beyond the Culture of Compliance: Transparency and Accountability
- The Rise of Cryptocurrency and Regulatory Uncertainty
- LIBOR Is Going Away - How Do We Transition $350 Trillion of Debt and Derivatives
- Don't Create a Compliance Void
- Live Long and Prosper? Life Settlements and Emerging Litigation
- Ask Treliant: Best Practices for Conducting Risk and Control Self-assessments (RCSAs)
To subscribe, Contact Us