New Episode of the Compliance Hero Podcast
In the latest episode of Compliance Hero, Kathlyn (Lyn) L. Farrell
speaks with Richard Harvey, about “Five Tips for Making Relationships Work between the Three Lines of Defense.” Listen
and let us know the compliance, operational, and leadership challenges you would like addressed in future episodes.
Compliance Hero is a podcast for financial institution compliance professionals. In this podcast, Lyn Farrell and top compliance professionals discuss issues related to the complicated and dynamic job of compliance risk management, including hot compliance topics, managing the compliance function, and compliance leadership-related issues.Treliant’s Institute for Strategic Compliance Leadership
The Compliance Leadership Institute’s mission is to drive leadership excellence in regulatory risk compliance throughout the financial services industry. We achieve this goal by helping to enhance the ability of compliance leaders to achieve greater personal and professional effectiveness in their roles as compliance/risk managers, particularly in their ability to motivate and persuade others that have no direct accountability to the compliance function.
Request more information about our upcoming Spring 2019 session.
Articles in the Summer 2018 issue of New Coordinates, Treliant's Quarterly Newsletter, include:
- Cybersecurity Means Business: Taking a P&L Approach to Data Risk
- M&A Compliance: Beating the Clock and Passing Go
- The Technology/Productivity Conundrum—Has Technology Slowed Down Mortgage Lending Productivity?
- Customer Due Diligence: The Fifth Pillar of BSA/AML Compliance Is Now in Place
- LIBOR Is Going Away (Part II): The Change Management Process
To subscribe, Contact Us