Upcoming Speaking Engagements from Treliant's Senior Leaders
Treliant’s subject matter experts will address a variety of topics at upcoming events. Mark the following dates on your calendar:
– Carl G. Pry to Present TRID Checkup: Areas of Concern and Uncertainty
in BankWebinars.com Webinar from 1:30-3:30 PM CT.
– Mark Westmoreland to Address Complaint Management Programs: New Changes and Solutions
in ABA Briefing from 2:00-3:30 PM ET.
B. Scott Fisher, Carl G. Pry, and April Breslaw to Address Retail Sales Practices
in CBA Webinar from 2:00-3:00 PM ET.
– April Breslaw to Address The New FFIEC Consumer Compliance Rating System: Supervisory and Enforcement Implications
at Women in Housing & Finance Brown Bag Lunch from 12:00 – 1:30 PM ET.
Carl G. Pry to Provide Monthly Compliance Update
in BankWebinars.com Webinar from 1:00-2:00 PM CT.
April 4 –
Kathlyn (Lyn) L. Farrell to Speak at CBA LIVE on Mitigating UDAAP Risks
from 11:25 AM – 12:25 PM.
Eric Reusch to Speak at CBA LIVE on CFPB Enforcement Actions in Student Lending
from 3:00 – 4:00 PM.
Treliant Risk Advisors Institute for Strategic Compliance Leadership
The Compliance Leadership Institute’s mission is to drive leadership excellence in regulatory risk compliance throughout the financial services industry. We achieve this goal by helping to enhance the ability of compliance leaders to achieve greater personal and professional effectiveness in their roles as compliance/risk managers, particularly in their ability to motivate and persuade others that have no direct accountability to the compliance function.
Request more information
about our February session
Treliant Released the Outlook 2017 Issue of New Coordinates, Treliant’s quarterly newsletter. Articles in this issue include:
• Pacing Change in 2017
• Projection: Financial Crimes Enforcement Momentum Will Not Change under President Trump
• Can Banks Still Cross-Sell in 2017? Yes, But. . .
• Crossroads Ahead for FinTech: The Future of the OCC Special Purpose Charter
• Applying the Shared Services Model to Optimize Risk, Compliance, and Operations Processes
To subscribe, Contact Us
Treliant's TRID Compliance Rapid Assessment
Let Treliant's experts confirm your TRID compliance. We will provide an assessment of your bank's TRID disclosure timing, as well as the accuracy of your disclosed calculations and fees. To learn more and sign up, Contact Us.
||Washington, DC Office 202.249.7950
||New York City Office 646.315.9430