Treliant Risk Advisors Institute for Strategic Compliance Leadership
The Compliance Leadership Institute’s mission is to drive leadership excellence in regulatory risk compliance throughout the financial services industry. We achieve this goal by helping to enhance the ability of compliance leaders to achieve greater personal and professional effectiveness in their roles as compliance/risk managers, particularly in their ability to motivate and persuade others that have no direct accountability to the compliance function.
Request more information
about our upcoming Spring session.
Compliance Hero is a podcast for financial institution compliance professionals. In this podcast, Kathlyn (Lyn) L. Farrell
and top compliance professionals discuss issues related to the complicated and dynamic job of compliance risk management, including hot compliance topics, managing the compliance function, and compliance leadership-related issues.
to the most recent episode on our website and let us know the compliance, operational, and leadership challenges you would like addressed in future episodes.”
Articles in the Fall 2017 issue of New Coordinates, Treliant's Quarterly Newsletter, include:
- Shoring Up Flood Insurance Compliance Amid Storms
- Anatomy of a Risk Assessment
- Correcting the Five Common Mistakes in Independent AML Reviews
- Compliance Management Comes Under Pressure, as Both Digital Attacks and Digital Demand Increase
- Adapting to Evolving Trading Practices with a Systematic Approach to Harms Reduction
- So What's the Big Deal with RegTech?
To subscribe, Contact Us