Law Firms Services
Treliant advises and supports law firms to ensure that their financial services clients receive the expertise and project capacity they need to manage today’s complex legal and regulatory environment.
Financial services companies require agile support of the highest caliber in changing times. Legal, regulatory, and risk management strategies provide the solid foundation clients need to make confident business decisions and manage difficult legal and regulatory challenges.
Our clients know that they can draw on the right team at the right time to achieve their compliance, business, and legal objectives. Our large-scale, state-of-the-art facilities and deep roster of resources can be dedicated to due diligence and analysis using Treliant’s proprietary models.
Treliant partners with law firms who are approached by clients regarding investigations, regulatory mandates, enforcement actions, plaintiff actions, and merger and acquisition transactions. Treliant is available to assist law firms when the project requires intense file review work, data analysis, tactical ideas, and recommendations, or to provide expert witnesses on a vast range of topics. Treliant’s business operations and regulatory compliance services have been trusted by clients for years.
Treliant has been engaged or referred by law firms to assist their clients in a number of areas, including:
- Regulatory compliance development and health checks
- Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP) risk assessments
- Evaluation of sales practices from both an operational and compliance perspective
- Readiness for Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) supervision
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) compliance
- Payment card products (debit, credit, prepaid) reviews
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) risk assessments
- Anti-bribery/corruption risk assessments
- Anti-trust law compliance
- Development of compliance and remediation plans as part of enforcement action settlements, as well as advice on how to carry out such plans
- Independent monitorships
- Regulatory relations strategy development
- Mortgage strategy and operations development and assessment
- Fair servicing risk assessments
- Litigation support, including forensic data, record, file reviews, guideline matching, and claim response
- Expert witness testimony and report writing
- Support for internal investigations such as whistleblower complaints
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Compliance Management System (CMS) development
- Trading room misconduct prevention, investigation, and remediation
- Fair lending program development and evaluation
- Student lending risk assessments
- Cybersecurity program design and incident response
Ready to Talk?
Treliant works closely with its clients to understand their needs and design an appropriate work plan and approach to each engagement. Learn more when you connect with our team.