Reed Polomsky, Business Development Executive at Treliant, has over 25 years of experience as a lead Global Client Executive focused on business strategy, enterprise protection, risk management frameworks, process improvements, and growth initiatives within professional services and information consulting organizations. He has worked across global, national, and regional levels with commercial banks, mortgage lenders, asset managers, payment processors, and FinTechs.
Reed’s orientation is “client first,” and he is passionate about helping clients solve complex business problems while providing the most relevant solutions and services for program optimization. He has also driven several “voice of the client” satisfaction initiatives to ensure exceptional client service is delivered and value is realized.
Reed has helped clients leverage alternative delivery models, managed services, methodologies, and innovative technologies to develop operating models that improve compliance and controls, risk mitigation, and governance. He helps clients approach risk management as an integrated component of their growth strategy while also ensuring an enhanced experience for their customers.
Before joining Treliant, he served in key roles including Financial Services Business Development Executive at EY and Strategic Relationship Manager/Assistant Vice President of Customer Solutions at Dun & Bradstreet.
His areas of focus include:
- Risk and compliance program strategy, governance, and program design
- Integration of risk frameworks across regulatory, compliance, financial, and technology risk landscapes
- Data, analytics, and technology optimization for compliance monitoring and risk assessment
- Evaluation of third-party risk management operating models for enterprise consistency and collaboration
- Validation and testing procedures for credit risk and regulatory capital models
- Remediation and implementation support for issues related to governance, risk management, compliance, and control frameworks
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and Patriot Act requirements including regulatory program compliance, risk identification and measurement, suspicious activity investigations, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)