Date: January 29, 2020
- Ross Marrazzo, Managing Partner
- Tina Shaver, Senior Director
This webinar will walk through the U.S. Organizational Sentencing Commissions’ Organizational Guidelines and corresponding Department of Justice (DOJ) guidelines, which are used in consideration of fines and penalties against corporations.
- Learn key critical compliance program elements beyond bank regulatory expectations
- Obtain a deeper understanding of what law enforcement expects of compliance program frameworks
- Be able to better assess your compliance program framework’s effectiveness to mitigate enforcement risk
Learn More and Register: https://www.aba.com/training-events/online-training/doj-corporate-compliance-guidelines