Listen to our DS News Webinar on Forbearance Agreements: Impact and Best Practices
Overview: There are many changes to keep up with as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, you don’t want to be left behind. Join this timely webinar that addresses the best practices in forbearance agreements including mortgage compliance and business strategy for all residential mortgage servicers, attorneys, interested government parties, and service providers supporting the industry. Hear from leading experts and discover everything you need to know regarding the forbearance process, meeting regulatory requirements without challenges, and preparing for the upcoming modification wave at the end of the period.
- Moderator: David Wharton, Managing Editor, DS News & MReport
- John Dunnery, VP – Government Loan Servicing, Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC
- Deborah J. Grissom, Senior Director, Treliant, LLC
- Ellen Rose, Senior Director, Treliant, LLC
- Courtney Thompson, SVP Default Mortgage, Flagstar Bank
- Sharon Zuniga, SVP, Default Operations, ServiceMac