Gregory K. Soueid
Greg Soueid, Managing Director with Treliant, is head of the firm’s wealth management service area. Greg has over 25 years of experience in the wealth management, asset management, and capital markets sectors in both domestic and international senior leadership roles. As an industry executive and senior advisor/consultant, he has designed and led growth strategies, product and service development, regulatory change, risk and control enhancement, and cost and efficiency transformation.
Over the course of his career, Greg has held senior product/business management and Chief Operating Officer (COO) roles at industry-leading companies such as Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, JPMorgan, and PwC, including:
- PwC – Managing Director, Wealth Management
- JPMorgan Private Bank – Managing Director and COO, Asia Pacific
- Citigroup Private Bank – Director and Head of Strategic Projects, Global COO Office
- Goldman Sachs – Executive Director, Global Equities Business Management
- Prior to joining Treliant, Greg was a Managing Director in PwC’s Financial Services Advisory practice, where he co-led the wealth management practice. In this capacity, he assisted companies with strategic change to enhance growth, operating leverage, and competitiveness. He also led numerous regulatory change initiatives with wealth management companies as they adapted their businesses to meet new and existing fiduciary standards.
Before that, Greg was the COO for JPMorgan's Asia Pacific Global Wealth Management division, which included the private bank and private wealth management businesses. He had operating responsibility across 13 countries in the Asia Pacific region, including operating strategy, business management, regulatory change, technology, operations, client service, and business risk.
Greg has extensive international experience with assignments in Tokyo (4 years), London (3 years), Zurich (2 years), and Hong Kong (4 years).
Greg holds a bachelor’s degree in Management and International Business from the New York University (NYU) Stern School of Business.