Carl G. Pry, Kathlyn L. Farrell, Tina M. Shaver, and Rebecca (Lynn) Woosley to Participate in ABA Briefing: 10 Things You Need to Do to Get Ready for Small Business Fair Lending Exams
Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM ET
Topic: 10 Things You Need to Do to Get Ready for Small Business Fair Lending Exams
Small business fair lending compliance is preparing to be under more regulatory scrutiny than ever before. The CFPB has begun small business fair lending examinations. Director Cordray recently stated that the Bureau is continuing the process of writing the small business and women- and minority-owned business data collection rules. Fair lending compliance has traditionally been focused on consumer and mortgage lending. Preparing for increased regulatory focus on small business lending will require efforts of all lines of defense.
In this Briefing/webinar, the experts at Treliant will provide the action items to complete in order to be ready for the increase in regulatory attention on this lending area. Get your questions answered!
This Briefing will focus on:
- Defining the "small business loan" and formalizing the application process
- How to update your fair lending CMS processes and procedures to include small business fair lending
- Upgrading your fair lending training for small business first line personnel
- Determining proxies for small business loans
- Conducting regression analyses for small business loan portfolios
- Performing file reviews on small business loans