Treliant offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits:
Treliant offers individual and family medical coverage to premier national medical plans. Employees have a choice of two health plans: a PPO Plan or a High Deductible Health Plan. Our medical plans include prescription drug coverage, access to provider networks across the U.S.
Treliant offers individual and family PPO dental coverage. Our dental plan covers routine dental services, preventative care, and major dental services, including child orthodontia coverage.
Treliant offers individual and family vision coverage. Our vision plan covers in full, routine In-Network vision exam, lenses, or medically necessary contact lenses in a calendar year.
Insurance and Disability
Treliant offers several insurance and disability plans for unforeseen life events. We provide:
- Group term life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment benefit in the amount of one times the employee’s base annual salary and optional guaranteed issue life insurance is available for the employee and his or her dependents.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage is available for income protection in the event an employee becomes disabled due to an injury or long term illness.
- Voluntary retirement disability protection benefit to fund an employee’s retirement in the event he or she suffers a long term disability due to an illness or accident.
- Access to Emergency Travel Assist program that delivers global travel assistance including medical and legal emergency support for employees and their families who are traveling more than 100 miles from home.
Employee Assistance Program
Treliant cares about the well-being of our employees. Employees have access to a comprehensive employee assistance program to help manage workplace stress and deal more effectively with personal life issues.
Flexible Spending Account
Treliant offers a medical flexible spending program. Employees may contribute on a pre-tax basis up to $3,000 per year for any out-of-pocket expenses such as copays and/or deductibles, eyeglasses, braces etc.
Employees may contribute on a pre-tax basis up to $125 a month for transportation expenses.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Treliant’s 401(k) Plan offers employees an easy way to save for the future. Our 401(k) plan offers:
- Convenient payroll deductions. You can choose the amount to contribute from your pay into your account.
- Tax-deferred contributions. You don’t pay federal (and in most cases, state and local) income taxes on the money you contribute on a pre-tax basis. The money will be taxable when you withdraw it, when you may be in a lower tax bracket.
- Tax-deferred earnings. The investment earnings on your contributions aren’t taxed until you take them out of your account. This helps your money grow faster.
- Variety of investment options. You can select from 15 investment accounts, which have been specifically chosen to give you flexibility and help you save for retirement.
- Roth 401(k) contributions. You have the flexibility to make some or all of your contributions on an after-tax basis. You pay taxes on the money now, but all of the earnings grow tax-free and you can make tax-free qualified withdrawals at retirement.